Friday, December 4, 2009

I am so glad I quit my job.


I just go back from the movies.  For only the second time in 9.5 years I was not a cartoon, not in 3D, not full of people getting bonked on the head.  That is correct I saw a grown up move.  The wife and I had a night out and saw Up in the Air.  (It turns our the other grown up movie I saw with my wife in the last 9.5 years was another George Clooney move, but that is another story.)

The movie is about a man who looks very good in a suit who's job it is to fire people.  In my former job the ownership changed twice since I was hired by the women who ran the business.  In the end the ownership was some abstract group of investors that I was never introduced too.  Towards the very end, every time a man in a suit came into the office that I did not know I thought he was there to fire me.

1 comment:

  1. ooo - i really want to see this one. maybe after finals!

    ReplyDelete

You do not have to be nice!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive