Tuesday, October 26, 2010

More about Third Street

Third Street in Brooklyn is very interesting.  I the end of third street is this.  We marched on it here.  I took some photos here and I took these photos from the 3rd Street Bridge.  Today I saw two different cool things.

First a pick up truck with a garden in it.  It is all about  Wicked Delicate....



and it has a camera mounted in the window.  Click here for movies

and a block away this is what the Gowanus Canal looked like

Looking West is nice


 Looking Down is not nice.


and then up by Nevins Street I saw the letters spelling the words "HIGH CLASS" glued to the back of a Mercedes SUV.  I think that makes it the opposite.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yeah, if you've got to say you are, then you aren't.

    The garbage looked pretty awful, but the truck with a garden in the back is pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete

You do not have to be nice!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive