Thursday, November 18, 2010

Time Is Almost Up: the ING New York City Marathon 2010 Survey

Time Is Almost Up: the ING New York City Marathon 2010 Survey
X
Inbox
X

Reply to all

New York Road Runners

 to me
show details 4:41 PM (2 hours ago)
ING New York City Marathon 2010 a New York Road Runners Event
ING New York City Marathon Survey
We want your feedback. Please complete this 15 minute survey and tell us about your marathon experience.

If you have already participated, thank you for your input. The survey closes Wednesday, November 24 at 5:00 p.m. EST.
This e-mail was sent by New York Road Runners, whose premier event is the ING New York City Marathon. To ensure future delivery of e-mails, please make sure this e-mail address is added to your safe sender list.
Copyright ©2010 New York Road Runners, 9 East 89th Street, New York, NY 10128. Message ID: 13211642






38. What is your recommendation for the ONE most important way to improve the ING New York City Marathon next year? (Your response cannot be more than 750 characters.)

The form only allows 750 characters so I provided a link to this blog......


1. As a 5 hour marathon runner the crowd control is inconsistent and especially poor in Upper Manhattan (both on 1st and 5th Ave).  The police seamed to have given up on keeping people from crowding the runners.  Also by the time I get to the 22 mile mark there are people who live in Harlem really have to cross the street.  They have been waiting a long time and should get some help.   I can not be expected to swerve around a lady with a granny cart and a poodle after I ran over 22 miles.

2 Why?, Please tell me why I can't leave the park at 72nd Street?  .  Why do I have to drag my nearly dead body in the Death March that follows the finish line if I don't want to pick up a bag?  I am just in the way of the people who need to get their bags.  At that point I do not have to strength to argue so I just walk.  Why?

3. It was nice to give me a singlet for having completed more than 15 NYC Marathons.  But I met some of my fellow streakers along the way.  We would like a beer next year.  We have enough shirts.









No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive