Saturday, December 24, 2011

Outsourcing X-Mas (return)

We want back again, It all seamed the same to me.  This effort was wasted on me but I the kids had a good time, I guess that is what Christmas is all about.  Here is a better blog than mine.


Below from 2010...............

Just got back from Dyker Heights, the world of totally over the top Christmas Decorations.  Click over to the Gothamist for better  photos that I could take.

I would think that the act of decorating is more fun that actually being decorated.  NotSoMuch.  In my short visit I noticed that there are at least 3 companies that will do it for you.



It looked like all three of these homes were empty on Christmas Eve.  They paid someone to decorate their home and then left.  I don't get it.

1 comment:

  1. Some people just ain't got no soul, I guess.

    Merry Christmas to you and your wife and the twins, and all the best for the coming year.
    -- K

    Kay, Alberta, Canada
    An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive