Friday, February 4, 2011

I Went Back to PS 1 Today

I think discretion is needed if you are a
parent/adult, a pet owner, a maid or French.
Over the summer I went with the kids.  Consider this sign was not in front of the  impossible-homo-erotic stuff I wanted to go back and see what they put behind the sign.


Well it was mostly the art of Laural Nakadate.  It included a film of her dressed in a french maid's uniform having her leg humped by a large dog.  Really, watch the video below for the fist minute.  And for more on Laural click here.  


I think discretion is needed if you are a parent/adult, a pet owner, a maid or French.




This was a photo that I could put on my website.  I am not at all an expert on art of any type.  I might be uneducated in this area but many of this photos were personal and even private.  Or maybe I am just a slob.  But, I honestly would have enjoyed the exhibit a lot more if I would have take a half an hour and researched the art first.  I makes more sense now that I watched the video


Anyway, below is my tribute to PS 1.  The view from the cafe, frozen 8 times.  (none of them are the same.)










2 comments:

  1. Ok. She's really hot but what I did want to mention was how cool it was that you were into the refrozen ice. I was digging on it during my run today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe serious art, although she not only looks like Sarah Silverman, but this really could just be Sarah Silverman doing a parody of art.

    ReplyDelete

You do not have to be nice!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive