Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Please keep all food in your mouth.

They opened a great new restaurant in the neighbored.  Da Nonna Rosa is a great place to get a slice of pizza after school.  From the front it is like a pizzeria, but they got nice booths in the back.  The other day the kids sat down while I got the pizza, so I did not know anyone was sitting in the booth behind us.

We were having fun eating our pizza. My son actually got some cheese caught in the back of his mouth and pulled it out like he was performing some disgusting magic trick. Kinda like this. (thanks LittleRedCera)

He survived and we all had a laugh.  I said to him "Please keep all the food in your mouth,  it is a one way road."

At that point the women in the booth behind him stuck her head around and smiled.  I shushed the kids and apologized for disturbing her.  She just smiled.

At  the end of our after school snack she got up too and handed me this note.


She said she thought my kids were great and that I should remember afternoons like this for ever.  She said I should look back at what I said in ten years.

Little did she know.

2 comments:

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive