Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Second Most Boring Day of My Life.

The most boring day was three years ago when I took the New York State Department of Motor Vehicles Course for the Point and Insurance Reduction Program at a senior center in Brownsville, Brooklyn.  click here for all the sleepy details.


The laws have changed in New York State and I was able to take the class on line.


The good news is that I got to take it in my shorts in my own home.


The bad news is that I had to look at screens like this for 90 seconds at a time.




If I tried to move on after the 10 seconds it took me to read that I got 


I was able to open other windows and complain about it on Facebook. But, the entire process took 6 hours and 20 minutes.  


BTW, did you know that when you pull over to let an emergency vehicle pass your should leave your foot on the brake?  That way the driver of the emergency vehicle knows you are stopped.

3 comments:

  1. Interesting about the foot on the brake. Makes sense, though, when I think about it, I suppose.
    Six hours? Now THAT is a boring day. What a waste of a Saturday.
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. But what if you read more quickly? It seems to be penalizing you for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It took me 10 seconds to read something that they made me wait 90 seconds for.

    ReplyDelete

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive