Monday, April 23, 2012

Christmas in April (update)

They are filling another movie. 



Oh, Joy, it is a Christmas Movie.  They 


I am glad I already have a spot.













I have already said that one of the things that goes  with living in a nice place is the fact you have to share it with other people.  But it is getting a little ridiculous lately.  Living 2 blocks form the Montauk Club and 2 blocks form the little Fiske and Polhemus Places in Park Slope put me in the movie making central.

A few weeks ago they were filming Boardwalk Empire on Fiske and some Cop show in front of the Montauk Club at the same time.

I'll live.  I guess this is what they call white whine.

and in the end it looks like After Christmas in April.


2 comments:

  1. I'm hoping it's a sequel to the 2008 horror film "Treevenge" (not for the faint of heart)

    http://vimeo.com/5048966

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, love it! We're afflicted similarly here - but hey, you can't knock having Madonna, Johnny Depp et all, turfing up where you live ('specially on this tiny rock in the Irish sea) - my kids are always being extra's - hell, last time round, my eldest was even PAID for a speaking part (shrug). S'all good fun..

    ReplyDelete

You do not have to be nice!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive