Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Panic Before The Storm


9 am.  October 28th, 2012.  Park Slope.

Ya can't tell but those clouds were moving pretty fast. 


And for the first time in my experience, the Park Slope Food Coop was not letting people in.  It was so crowded that they were asking members to go upstairs and get a number.

As someone who as actually been in a fire, I think this is something they should have been doing on a regular basis.

So I got my bread and eggs at Key Food.  These bottles of seltzer* occupy the shelf space where they usually sell plastic bottle filled with stale tap water.  Before Irene they ran out of water too.

anyway, her is my comment on the Gothamist's story about the line.



* I had a hard time with my spell checker.  I really thought that word ended in "a"


No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive