Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A Moment of Zen

It has been a while since I have been able to get out for an nice run by myself on a weekday morning.  I like to run away from Prospect Park and over the Gowanus Canal before returning to do a loop of the Park.  I think I appreciate the beauty and calm of he park even more if I was just running past the scrap metal yards and concrete factories of Red Hook.

Today I go my money's worth.  As I was recrossing the Gowanus at 9th Street, the bridge was opening.


and opening


and a barge passed.


So I took a photo of a concrete factory.



























I needed that Zen, because when got home they crew that was repointing the bricks on my building were outside my apartment.


















That is my air conditioner.  I was able to hear them drilling when I was in the shower.



No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive