Wednesday, January 30, 2013

GRAND REOPENING! 215 FINE FOOD DELI

When I used to take the subway home from work I would stop into a bodega on the corner of 4th and Union if we needed some mike or bread.  It was a through back to the Park Slope of the '80s.


I used a screenshot of the Google Street View because it is going to change.  Check it out below



View Larger Map

But a couple of weeks of destruction and construction and we have




















At first I thought this was a new place.  But then I saw that the ATM sign on the roof remained.

I went in and realized it was the same family business.  I even asked.  Yep.  Same people, just a shiny new store.

I congratulated the owner on his shiny new store.




No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive