Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Things I saw today.

In Downtown Brooklyn there is a big parking garage that is connected to a department store.

That in and of it self is not unusual.  What makes it cool is that they have words on them.



Almost random words.  But not really random.  A little Googling helped me find out that it is the work of Steve Powers.  Scroll down to the bottom of this Forgotten New York Blog Post to see all the angles and read all the words.










The art was not there when the Google Car drove by


View Larger Map

I did see something that made even less sense on the way home.  An ad on the subway for Plastic Surgery for dogs.


Ah, Fool on me.  WWW.PUPPYLIFT.COM sends you to Comedy Central's Kroll Show

No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive