Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Blue collar if fine for me

My wife had another conference in Saratoga Springs but unlike last year I figured I would ask where we should go with the kids.  I was told we would find lots of blue collar fun in Lake George.

Se we went back to Million Dollar Beach and had a great meal at The Lookout Cafe


Below is the view from our table.




We also went to town

My ducklings stopped to look at the wildlife


In town I realized it is my kinds of place


We got a kick out of this ad for the rodeo.



We had some more fun on the water.


I was not really sure if we should get in tube, or a raft and the nice people at Sacandaga Outdoor Center gave me all the information we needed to decide raft down the Sacandaga River.  When they asked me about my experience, I told them I had some, but over thirty years ago.  They smiled and said that that did not count.  Our guide was also a real nice guy.  I wish I remembered his name.



Meanwhile in White Collar Saratoga Springs my kids and I were making fun of the license plate on this car that was featured on Douche spotter 

1 comment:

  1. What a terrific time you had with your lovely family Mike, and the pic of the steamer is brilliant! The ducklings too!

    ReplyDelete

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive