Saturday, January 28, 2023

I think it's raining

Yesterday I got a Facebook message from a bunch of friends I usually run with that they were going to The Met. So what the last minute I went to get some culture.

We ran around looking for certain pieces of art that some of us wanted to see.But in a hallway I stopped to look at this.I honestly have no idea what it's supposed to be. But it is actually a portrait of Joan of Arc painted bt Jules Bastien-Lepage. Please click on the links, so that you will be able to read an accurate description of this piece.Apparently it is important.  But I disagree with the descriptions. I think it's a painting of a young woman who's told to clean up her backyard but doesn't want to because she just realized it's raining.



2 comments:

  1. Your interpretations of art are often a lot more visible -and relatable- to me than the descriptions provided by the MET. Any thoughts of providing suggestions to the MET?!?!?@

    ReplyDelete

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive