Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Some things I noticed in May

This is the view from E87th St to E88th St., between 5th Ave and Madison Ave.




After I saw the worst person in the world I walked up 7th Ave and saw this fine doorway. It was probabally around W38th Street, on the West side. So close to Time's Square, nobody notices.



Detail



On the Sheepshead Bay Subway Station. A tree grows in Brooklyn. Ya don't get much more Brooklyn than that, right up between the third rail and the B train.



Under the F train that goes over the Gowanus Canal. I really like the squiggly lines under all the strait lines.



Detail

2 comments:

  1. I love both arches in the first two pics! thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures. I love the arches too, and that tree. Cool blog :)

    ReplyDelete

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive