Saturday, July 17, 2010

Last Summer I took my camera for a run

This was the top of my blog for June 13, 2009


Today we went to see The Sorcerer's Apprentice at the Regal Battery Park .

We watched that car get flipped over 1:15 into the trailer below



So after the movie we walked over to that spot.


View Larger Map

The kids were unimpressed. Are they so used to living in NYC?

But there was a line in movie that I had to explain to my kids. The hero in the movie had to clean up a mess. He said the floor was sticky because it was covered in "pop". What's pop? What kind of New Yorker refers to soda as "pop".

I musta been like 35 years old before I knew the rest of the country called soda "pop". Forgetaboutit.

1 comment:

  1. I guess you take your environment for granted no matter how awesome it can be. I wonder if people who live near Cape Canaveral even cared about the shuttle launches or if it was just another local industry no big deal type of thing.

    ReplyDelete

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive