Friday, August 6, 2010

DDC Day XI, Lucky Strike

So there is this cool program called Kids Bowl Free (kidsbowlfree.com, duh), where all you gotta do is registrar and print out all the coupons you want for kids to bowl. Two games a day, every day, as many kids as you got. Cool. Only thing is the only participating bowling ally around here is not so around here. It is in Queens, Woodside Queens. Whatever, just because I can walk to one blowing ally doesn't mean I have to go there. This is free.

Not really free. Ya gotta rent shoes. I don't know why, it is not like a bunch or 9 and 10 year olds are really bowling. They can't be bowling, they can't through a gutter ball. They have bumbers. But they get so excited when they throw a strike on a bounce. That is a Lucky Strike



No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive